lpsBiggestfan275lpsBiggestfan275

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Till death do us part Till death do us part

WOW

Animation wise; that was inspirational.
Story wise; it was sad.

BUT GOOD NONE-THE-LESS!! GOOD JOB!!
-={ ¡LaTeR! }=-

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

THAT WAS...

ONE OF THE BEST.. FLASH MOVIES.. I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Good job man! Keep up the good work! It's flash artists like you who keep me going in flash animating! :)
-={¡LaTeR! }=-

NG TT V Loser Edition NG TT V Loser Edition

Not the best but..

I agree with what soccerman0922 said; you should give yourself more credit! That was awesome! I couldn't do that in like even a month! And this took you 5 days did you say?

Legend of Teenagers Demo Legend of Teenagers Demo

Will the succeed?

WHO CARES!

Ancientpredator responds:

you don't see the will for adventure

Nazi Slayer 3 Nazi Slayer 3

WAAAAY TOO SHORT!!

The other one's were like 5 times longer than this, but this was still pretty good! Make the next one longer if anything!

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

FUCKING GREAT!!

I loved it! Feel like watching it again, but I've got my own flash to attend to! :P - BTW, That was inspirational! I really like making flash after seeing something like this, and another thing; once Pompeii started, I was like; "NOW WE'VE GOT A FUCKIN' FIGHT!!" lol,... Anywayz, good job man! This movie ownZ all otherz! - Except perhaps Genryu's Blade, but I am an anime freak! But still man; Keep up the DAMN good work!
-={ ¡LaTeR! }=-

Futurama Intro Futurama Intro

That was good....

Just not AWESOME! But hey; it's only the intro! And look how good it's doing! So just imagine the score for the full thing! Hope you don't take too long on it! And maybe you should update it with a preloader, I had to do a few things before I would click play; but it started by itself.. So try to fix that, other than that though, 'twas good!

Evolution of Animation Evolution of Animation

WOOOOOOWWW!!!

That was fucking wicked!! Nice style, VERY VERY original, so I close by saying; KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN - THIS MOVIE OWNZ!!

smoke kills smoke kills

Badabababaaaa..

I'M LOVIN' IT!! That was amazing! I love it! I loved the mixture of characters from movies, and other stuff! GOOD JOB!!